Friday, September 20, 2013

Finally - dusting off my Rpi...

It has been a brutal haul with catching up on the work front and a series of deadlines and activity on the CodeChix front.  I am pretty tired, but....

I have finally managed to squeeze out some time in the form of a free-for-all RaspberryPi Hacking Session at VMW this evening.  I figured if I organize it, I HAVE to be there and that will give me
exclusive time to work on my project :)  - at least, that is the fervent hope.
So, here I am in the VMW Prom C cafe, watching the beer disappear, people eating all sorts of goodies and cupcakes and trying to make progress....



I'm hoping that I can make some much-needed progress on my PiDoorbell project and finally getting around to updating my github account with the latest and greatest...

Hoping to remove the arduino from PiDoorbell completely and not break too much in the process....

And after 2 hours and helping others and chatting and having a great time, I haven't really got anything done.... but, I had great fun !! :))

Hari managed to crash his Rpi and brought it up in recovery mode (after the initial

Hackers at this one - Mike, Hari, Sunil, Iris, Darius, Rupa, Vivek
Can't wait for the next one....